Tuesday 22 March 2011

22.03.2011

Today it was a boring day. Just went to school, did schoolwork, wrote shit in my mathbook etc etc ...
But there DID happen something on this occasion.
Well, what you people may not know is, that I'm crazy in love with a Russian guy in school. Well, here we have the BIG problem: he's with my best friend. When I first heard of their relationship, I was like "what?", now I accept it, but do I respect it? Nah.
But moving further, everytime when he looks at me, I feel the butterflies flattering in my stomach and my cheeks turn red. So embarrassing. But you know what he said?! That my red cheeks look good on me!
I was in heaven.
How was your day?


Misha

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well, that sucks.
My day was fine had a repetition, for some schoolthing.

Misha said...

Yeah I know. Oh cool!