Thursday 7 April 2011

30 March - what happened.

Well we we're going with the car and with my dad to Sportpaleis. I already saw a tons of teenage girls heading towards it and t-shirts begging for free tickets. Obviously, nobody gave a ****. There were camera's, and sadly they just filmed the first who were there. But, going on.
So I was like: AH! GREAT DAY OF MY LIFE! 
When we were in Sportpaleis, we went in one time to the concert hall. There was a DJ who played the hits who are big now. Well, Justin was a sort of late and there was a timer there. When he came, it was de old razzle-dazzle and with a globe and so on. And we we're like screaming our lungs out. I still don't understand how that kid ain't deaf. Because my dad was, haha. He started with U Smile or Love Me, don't remember though. My favourite song was "Favourite Girl" and "Love Me". They just kept me moving! I was like  dancing like crazy! 


It was so great!

No comments: